SM-A105F Combination File
The, Samsung Combination File is a factory provided android based official software for an upgrade or downgrade android version of the Samsung smartphones this Combination Firmware helps you to Unlock and remove the Device-protection, Fix the DRK, Fixing IMEI number, Fixing the device which is trouble the boot loop, Bypass google account, or removes FRP Samsung, etc…On this page, you will download the Samsung Combination Rom file of Samsung SM-A105F Samsung Combination File.
- -Model Name: Galaxy A10
- -Model Number: SM-A105F
- -Phone Type: Smartphone
- -Baseband Version:
- -OS Name: Android Pie
- -OS Version: 9.0
- -Firmware Status: Official
- Odin Flash tool (Download)
- Samsung USB drivers (Download)
- USB Data cable
How to Flash Samsung
- –Download and extract the Samsung Combination File package.
- -After extracting the File Package, must install Samsung USB Driver and Samsung Odin Tool and Combination File.
- -Now, Install the Official Samsung USB Drivers on Laptop/Computer.
- -After successfully installed the Samsung USB Drivers, connect your Samsung device to the computer via USB Data cable.
- -Once your device is connected to the computer, reboot the device into the Download Mode. (Samsung Download Mode) [Press and hold Volume Down+Power and Home buttons at the same time for 5/8 seconds until download mode is active]
- -After Download Mode, Launch the Odin Flash Tool and select the Samsung Combination File by using the AP button.
- -After loading combination firmware file just Click on the Start Button to start the Flashing process.
- -When the Flashing process is completed, Device will reboot automatically.
- -Disconnect your Samsung SM-A105F device from the computer and Configure it for use.
Caution: Don,t try to flash firmware without mention model number SM-A105F and Before start,s flashing process remembers to Create a backup of your Samsung device personal data and save it on a safe place because when you upgrade and flash the latest firmware the whole database of the device data will be erased.