The CF Auto Root file grants you full administrative access to your SM-G9009D Galaxy S5 Duos phone, once rooted, you can make use of custom ROMs, custom recoveries and the famous Xposed modules for enhancement of your phone’s looks, features, and performance.
While there may never be a singular root method that works for all devices, Next, you’ll need to download CF-Auto-Root, which is the tool you’ll be using to actually root your device Like Samsung SM-G9009D.
To make sure you’re downloading the right CF Auto Root package, you’ll first need to find your Android device’s model num5.1.1ber. just read below on the infrastructure heading to know about the model Name, Number, And CF-Auto-Root File version.
- -Model Name: Galaxy S5 Duos
- -Model Number: SM-G9009D
- -Phone Type: Smartphone
- -Build-iD: Not Found
- -OS Name: Marshmallow
- -OS Version: 6.0.1
- -Firmware Status: Root File
10 Benefits to Root Your Android Phone
- Flash a Custom ROM.
- Flash a Custom Kernel.
- Block Ads in Any App.
- Automate Everything.
- Remove Preinstalled Crapware.
- Tweak the Dark Corners of Android.
- Uninstall the original system application
- Boost Your Phone’s Speed and Battery Life.
- Back-Up Your Phone for Seamless Transitions.
- Unlock Hidden Features and Install “Incompatible” Apps.
- CF-Auto-Root File (Download).
- Odin Flash Tool (Download).
- Samsung USB drivers (Download).
- USB Data cable.
- Windows PC/Laptop.
- An Android device.
How to Flash Samsung
- -Download and extract the CF auto root File package according to your device model.
- -After extracting the File Package, must install Samsung USB Driver and Samsung Odin Tool and Firmware File.
- -Now, Install the Official Samsung USB Drivers on Laptop/Computer.
- -After successfully installed the Samsung USB Drivers, connect your Samsung device to the computer via USB Data cable.
- -Once your device is connected to the computer, reboot the device into the Download Mode. (Samsung Download Mode) [Press and hold Volume Down+Power and Home buttons at the same time for 5/8 seconds until download mode is active]
- -After Download Mode, Launch the Odin Flash Tool and select the Samsung Root File package by using the AP button.
- -After loading firmware file just Click on the Start Button to start the Flashing process.
- -When the Flashing process is completed, Device will reboot automatically.
- -Disconnect your Samsung SM-G9009D device from the computer and Configure its to use.
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YxFrUH2rzYfkRbjAXNB9X2QHGClzUR7H” ]
Caution: Don,t try to flash firmware without mention model number SM-J415F and Before start,s flashing process remembers to Create a backup of your Samsung device personal data and save it in a safe place because when you upgrade and flash the latest firmware the whole database of the device data will be erased.