Minimal ADB and Fastboot drivers help you to connect your all type of Android smartphones, tablets, and modems to PC.
Minimal ADB and Fastboot drivers download details:
- Name: ADB and Fastboot drivers
- Brand: Android
- Version: v2.0.1
- Size: 9.21 MB
- Developer: Unknown
How to install ADB and Fastboot driver:
- Download ADB and Fastboot drivers installer from the link below and extract it on PC.
- Connect your Android smartphone to your PC via USB cable.
- Make sure USB Debugging mode is ENABLED on your device.
- To enable Debugging mode, go to your device Settings. tap Device or Security, Set Enable ADB to On it, and then just accept the pop-up warning message.
- Afterward, In the ADB Driver Installer, Click the “Install” button to continue the installation.
- If you are prompted Windows can’t verify the publisher of this driver software, select Install this driver software anyway in the Window Security dialog box.
- The ADB and Fastboot USB drivers will be installed on your computer automatically.
- After complete the installation, the system will be shown Installation success. that’s it.
Check also: Samsung Odin.