Asus Flash Tool:
Asus started the smartphone business a while ago. First, they introduce with the Zenfone series and lots of other launches like one with the Intel Atom processor. Also, they have both flagship and Mid-Range of Android Phones.
The Asus smartphone devices used Qualcomm and MediaTek chipsets on their devices. Like Samsung and the Xiaomi Flashing tool, also Asus has an official flash tool like Mi Flash Tool.
Asus Flash tool only distributed in the service centers, but it available in blogs and communities, you can find it on many blogs but all they are sharing the old versions.
Just scroll download to download the latest version of the Asus Flash Tool.
Asus Flash Tool download details:
- Name: Asus Flash Tool
- Brand: Asus
- Version: v2.0.1
- Size: 5.74 MB
- Developer: Asus
Why do you need an Asus Zenfone Flash Tool?
Asus Flash tool is a flasher that officially developed by Asus to flash official Stock Firmwares/ROMs on Asus devices. Users can flash Stock Firmware with both flash and fastboot methods, and you need to download the full firmware file to flash with this tool.
How to Use Asus Download Tool:
- First, charge your device battery a minimum of 50% for interrupting flashing.
- Backup your device data like Contacts, Messages, Apps, Gallery, etc. you can use Dr.Fone – Recover (Android) for that.
- The tool requires NET Framework 4.0 on your PC so first download the latest NET Framework and install it to run the Zenfone flash tool.
- Download and install the ADB Drivers.
- Download the Flash tool and read the user guide below.
Steps to use the Flash Tool:-
- Make sure you have installed ADB drivers on PC.
- Download the Asus Flash Tool and unzip the zip file and install it on PC.
- When the Windows promote for ADB driver and Network driver installation click on install.
- Afterward, the Zenfone Flash tool installation just opens the flash tool.
- Download your device-related STOCK ROM which you want to install on your Asus smartphones.
- To start to flash the ROM Turn off your Asus device completely.
- Turn on back your device in fast boot mode, by pressing Power + VOL UP button just press and hold until the screen comes.
- Get a USB data cable to connect your smartphone to your PC.
- After connecting the device, if its system asks for the driver installation just allow that installation.
- Now in the Asus Flash Tool software, click on Browse to select the downloaded firmware file to flash it.
- Just click on the Start button to start flashing the stock ROM on your device.
- The flashing status will be shown in a green indicator.
- Sit back and wait until it completes.
- After completion, the device will turn on automatically (if your phone doesn’t restart automatically, do the manual restart).
- Congratulations! you have now successfully installed the firmware on your Asus device.
Check also: Samsung Odin Download.