Samsung Drivers allows you to connect your Samsung Smartphone and Tablet device to Windows PC without installing the Samsung Kies application.
Also, it allows you to flash Samsung Firmware on your Samsung Devices via using the original Samsung drivers.
Here on this page, we have managed to share the official Samsung USB Driver for Samsung Odin which supported by all Samsung devices.
Samsung Drivers Download details:
- Name: Samsung USB Drivers
- Brand: Samsung
- Version: V.188.8.131.52
- Size: 35.1 MB
- Developer: Samsung Official
Why do you need Samsung Drivers?
Must you need USB Drivers when it comes to connecting your android smartphone device with your computer?
Even more so, if it turns out to be a Windows Computer; then, in that case, the USB drivers are a must. While it’s absolutely true that Android has come an extended way in terms of sheer processing power and features too, we cannot simply deny the very fact that they’re nowhere on the brink of replacing Personal Computers (at least for Power Users). Yes, for the foremost part, we will completely believe our smartphones.
How to Install Samsung Drivers on PC:
The followings are the instructions on how to install Samsung USB Drivers for Odin tool. Just follow the instructions carefully to install Samsung USB Drivers on your Windows Computer!
- Download the latest Samsung USB Driver (in zip file format) from the link below.
- Extract the zip file to any folder on your PC and you will get a (.exe format) file to install.
- Double click the extracted .exe file to start the Samsung USB Drivers installation wizard.
- On the upcoming screen, select your required language and country and then click on ‘Next’.
- Select the destination where you want the drivers to be installed. (we recommend the default specified is good enough).
- Samsung Driver installation will now start and it will be only a matter on your system speed of a few minutes.
- Sit back and wait for the installation process to complete and exit the installation wizard.
- Now you have the latest version of Samsung USB Driver installed on your PC.
Check also: Samsung Odin Download.